Anne Phung Nguyen

Anne Phung Nguyen is my name. I'm Vietnamese American Entrepreneur living in Orange County California. My wonderful fiance JP and my wonderful Dad Henry are also part of our clan. I am most well-known through my Instagram account @annephung. Here I tell my story-the highs, the lows, and everything in between. In 1990, my family moved to America. When I was of one quarter I was able to join my parents. As I knew I could have a brighter future I set out to be successful and do my parents proud. In my mind, I knew what the plan was for life. You go to college and get a degree. Wed. Buy a house. Have kids. My plan for success was to go to university after graduation, and then find an employment in a corporation. After that, I'd marry then buy a house, and start a family. Life had other ideas. The year was 2013, and I realized that I was not happy being in my job as a corporate employee. The status and the money didn't not excite me. I thought I was just wasting my time in exchange for money. I had a passion for exercising and enjoyed getting out and about with friends. when I was navigating my new career path. I found my calling in personal training. My business was founded in 2014. It is my seventh anniversary in this calendar year. As an Asian female working in the field, there are very few of us. Within the field of coaching I'm determined to change the world by offering high-quality coaching to aid others to become more healthy and happy. Also, I strive to inspire people to pursue their goals and achieve anything and everything they want to do in their life. As my career started to grow, I was struck by one of the greatest losses in my life, my mother's death. Her eight-year battle with Scleroderma has ended and she is now in Heaven. Her memory will forever be in my heart and my mind. It is possible to learn from life, even though we may not be able to recognize it right now. The loss of my mother has changed my life in a profound way and I am convinced that she offered me another chance to live my life. She died in the morning of Tet/Lunar New Year Day. It was the day she decided to start her new journey. I was given a second opportunity to live a happy and fulfilled life. In the 30's I am more alive than ever. I can truly say that I live my life today rather than just existing as I did before. In sharing the tale of my journey, it's with the intention that people are able to relate to my feelings and thoughts. In order to feel that they're not on their own. It is also a sign of real love. Additionally, therapy is necessary and is not uncommon. In the end, your health is your biggest wealth. It is my prayer that you experience life at its best and have no regrets when it comes to the end of your life. We are the only guarantee in life.

 Anne Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne  Nguyen  Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne Parillaud

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pics of Amanda Cleghorn and Amanda Defrance

Miranda-Hart

Rocsi Diaz and Rosa Acosta